WE’RE ONE OF THE UK’S PREMIER MOVERS OF COMMERCIAL GOODS AROUND THE WORLD
Commercial International Air Cargo
For more urgent consignments or smaller items, air freight is an excellent option. With flights leaving daily and varied delivery options, we can tailor our air freight services to suit both your time and budget restraints.
What are the benefits of air freight?
- Air freight services are characterized by tighter control over the cargo due to short transportation time.
- Short transportation time and tight control reduce the cargo exposure to theft, pilferage, and damage.
- Freight, packaging, and labour costs can be saved dramatically with air freight services due to faster delivery and better security.
- Insurance premium rate generally is lower for air freight than land or ocean freight
- High performance standards and the flexibility to meet your changing needs is offered by air freight solutions
- Air transportation is the best medium for perishable goods.
Commercial International Shipping
With 25 years in the industry, we know that commercial customers have a wide range of requirements. From shipping small volumes of goods to container loads of merchandise, including cars, and handling UK and international removals for firms relocating, we have dealt with every possible situation.
Our sea freight service offers a flexible and cost-effective solution for overseas business removals and shipping of goods to many international destinations with the majority of vessels leaving every week.
We offer two types of sea freight – a full container load service or a shared container service – so that you can choose the option to suit your needs and financial considerations.
The benefits of commercial container cargo:
Standardisation. Standard transport products can be handled anywhere in the world (ISO standard) by specialised modes (ships, trucks, barges and wagons) and equipment. Each container has a unique identification number and a size type code.
Flexibility. Containers can be used to carry a wide variety of goods, such as commodities (coal, wheat), manufactured goods, cars, and refrigerated (perishable) goods. Adapted containers for dry cargo, liquids (oil and chemical products) and refrigerated cargo. Reuse of discarded containers.
Costs. Lower transport costs due to the advantages of standardisation.
Speed. Standardisation methods means that handling operations are minimal and rapid. Port turnaround times can be reduced from 3 weeks to about 24 hours. Containerships are faster than regular freighter ships, although this advantage can be undermined by slow steaming. This depends on the type of vessel available.
Warehousing. The container is its own warehouse. Stacking capacity on ships, trains (doublestacking) and on the ground (container yards) makes life easy for transport storage.
Security and safety. Contents of the container is unknown to carriers. Can only be opened at the origin (seller), at customs and at the destination (buyer). Reduced spoilage and losses (theft).
European Commercial Road Freight
Another cost-effective option for international cargo is our road freight service. We operate a modern fleet of vehicles and our experienced, English-speaking drivers will ensure careful handling of your consignment. We can handle the smallest shipment to the largest business relocation with ease.
Benefits of using Road Freight
- Relatively short journey times for medium and short haul when compared to shipping
- Economical and considerably cheaper than air freight
- Flexibility to journey planning
- Can tailor routes to suit client demands
- Personal handling service at either end of departure and destination
- Door-to-door capabilities